BattleFight Vol. II: The Terminator/Segway VS. Centaurs/Wikipedia
For our second installment of BattleFight, hardware faces off with open-source technology and humanoid horse-beasts: the Terminator spot-welded to a Segway versus a dozen or so centaurs with the cognitional knowledge of Wikipedia.
- Living tissue over metal exoskeleton
- CPU is neural net processor – a learning computer
- Cold, relentless killer/killer one-liners
- Top speed of 12.5 mph
- Adjustable speeds: gallop, canter, trot
- Wikipedia is the fastest growing source of information on the internet
- Over 10 million articles in 253 languages
- Unreliable resources (citation needed)
- Centaurs are prone to drink
Special Rules and Conditions:
- The Terminator is the Terminator from Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
- The Segway has unlimited battery power.
- The centaur’s brains are constantly updated with the knowledge of Wikipedia as articles are updated.
- The Terminator cannot get off the Segway (he’s welded to it and he’s programmed not to get off of it).
- The centaurs have no magical powers. They’re just centaurs.
- If a centaur breaks a leg, it is shot immediately. No questions asked.
- The Terminator’s CPU is not wifi enabled. However, the Terminator is allowed to use the internet if he can find a segway-friendly internet cafe.
- The centaurs communicate through a series of clicks and chirping sounds.
- The Terminator’s mission is to destroy the centaurs.
- There are medieval weapons hidden throughout the elephant graveyard and in downtown Two Harbors (the old downtown, not the new downtown).
- Some of the centaurs have colored hair.
Special thanks to Matt and Ashley from Puny for the nuggets of BattleFight inspiration.
The battle debate begins now in the comments.
Other posts by Taylorb